Super excited that Disney Parks Blog has announced the next two Disneyland After Dark events for 2019 – Sweethearts’ Nite and 90’s Nite!
Disneyland After Dark events are a series of themed events that take place at the park from 9pm to 1am. These events include: access to pretty much all attractions after hours, special entertainment, dancing and music, decorations, commemorative merchandise exclusively for the event, specialty food offerings, rare character meet and greets and photo ops, free photopass downloads, a special lanyard, credential, and map, and a button for AP holders!
• February 7, 2019 just in time for an early Valentine’s Day celebration!
• Tickets can be purchased here starting 11/27/18 for Annual Passholders and 11/28/18 for General Public. Tickets do run out, so mark your calendars.
Price is $99 per person ages 3 and up. Guests under 3 are free.
Tickets include entry to Disneyland at 6:00 pm. The event starts at 9:00 pm and goes until 1:00 am, so you can enjoy the park 3 hours before the event officially starts, for a total of seven hours in the park.
• Special entertainment includes: the new fireworks and projections show called “Mickey’s Mix Magic”, and the “Royal Ball” dancing and music. There will also be character meet and greets with some favorite Disney couples and photo locations created just for the evening like Ariel and Eric’s rowboat ride, the lantern scene from Tangled, and Aladdin and Jasmine’s magic carpet. Unlimited photopass downloads are included.
• March 7, 2019 Dress in your 90’s best for this night out at the park.
• Tickets- same info as above.
• Special entertainment includes a 90’s themed fireworks show, rare character meet and greets, a re-imagined Disney Afternoon Avenue like the good ol’ days, a special souvenir fanny pack (I really hope it’s neon yellow like the one I had when I was a kid!), photo spots and unlimited PhotoPass downloads!
These events typically have fewer crowds and shorter wait times for rides and attractions. It’s a really fun and unique Disneyland experience and have a special date night. Please remember they will sell out fast so get your tickets as soon as possible. Again you can purchased here starting 11/27/18 for Annual Passholders and 11/28/18 for General Public.